Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I get masquerade masks?

where can I buy some really pretty ones?


what should I wear with a masquerade mask? ( I really want to get a corset, but where do I buy them, and what do I wear with it?





(obviously for Halloween, im not a freak :P)Where can I get masquerade masks?
Can you get them online?





The Oriental Trading Company website has some. http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search鈥?/a>Where can I get masquerade masks?
buy a corset at hottopic


and also i think you should make your own mask. put glitter and etc. to decorate
I don't know where to get masks, sorry, but Hot Topic has corsets


xD






alot of places have them but the best way is to go to a craft store and make your own

1 comment:

  1. hiya ,
    a good supplier of masks is our site !lol
    but you have two choices on masks.....cheaper ones are not made in Venice and tend to break easier plus are a tad tacky looking whilst authentic handmade one are stronger , look nicer and are great as an ornament for your house afterwards ....you can pick up a authentic one for about £20-£25 pounds :) hope i helped

    ReplyDelete