Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am going to a masquerade ball. Where can I get a mask? I want a white sequins one?

Ooh fun! I just went to one this past weekend! We had such a great time. Pretty much everybody got theirs at a party store. Just go to any store that sells decorations, costumes, and party stuff. You may even be able to find some at Wal-Mart. If you really want a specific one, I would order online. Here's what I found:


http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksid=鈥?/a>I am going to a masquerade ball. Where can I get a mask? I want a white sequins one?
well the best bet is in a magazine called the oriental trading they also have a website too. Try there they have everything you'd need for a party from dinosaurs to masquerade masks. OkI am going to a masquerade ball. Where can I get a mask? I want a white sequins one?
they sell ones at micheals you can decorate your self


i have to make a masquerade mask for a project at school and i am making a red sequins one and it turns out pretty cute.


i was going to a real masquerade i would wear it(:
party store, costume shop or hobby lobby, you can get a kit and make one yourself so it will look exactly how you want it to.
Party City! Or Party America! :D They usually sell stuff like that when I go there! ;D
Costume store. There are all-year round ones especially for dance troupes, etc (if they don't make their own).
Ask Cinderella or her fairy Godmother.
Ask another homo..
any local party store


or costume shop.
Try Hobby Lobby or the Party Store.
Ebay has a fine selection. I checked there.
hghh
hobby store?

No comments:

Post a Comment