Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have to do a project in which I create a mask (worn @ masquerade ball) representing themes from Romeo+Juliet?

it must represent one of the following themes:


love, hate, friendship, trust, betrayal, family, romance, death, marriage, youth, rebellion, fate, identity, rivalry or any other theme i can think of.


I can use colours, images, shapes, pictures (create collage ect.) and am incouraged to utilize symbols where possible


I MUST include a quote or lyrics of some sort that I think applies to my theme/representation. I MUST also explain what i was trying to represent


It sucks tho since we just started reading Romeo and Juliet, but i can say i've already read it before. I realllyy suck at creative projects so i REALLY BADLY NEED HELP!!!!!!





thank you =)I have to do a project in which I create a mask (worn @ masquerade ball) representing themes from Romeo+Juliet?
I will recommend photo collage studio,an advanced and professional but still user friendly software.





It provides 300+ collage templates for family, baby, love, holiday and other special occasions,maybe you can get some inspiration from it. All you need to do is add your photos into our colorful themed page, personalize them with digital scrapbooking kits in Photo Collage Studio, and you're done!





you can find more information here


http://www.photo-collage-software.com#17鈥?/a>





Hope it will help u !

No comments:

Post a Comment