Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Masquerade Ball, Need Cute Dress/Mask?

Okay, I am going to a school masquerade ball. Don't be fooled by the ';ball';, it's not super-formal or anything. I just need a cute dress and a mask. For the dress, I want something cut short because my legs are my best feature, but not anything above arm length because it is a school dance. I was also hoping for it to be long-sleeved, or at least half-sleeved, and for it to not be severely low-cut. I'd like a mask, too, but I have no idea where to get either of these things. I'd like to order them online, before Feb. 20th. Send links if you can help. Thanks!Masquerade Ball, Need Cute Dress/Mask?
These dresses are adorable and cheap :)





http://www.gojane.com/shop-by-category-d鈥?/a>





As for the mask, I think the cutest would be one that's on a stick that you hold up to your face.

1 comment:

  1. hi a good place to go is our site www.venetianmasquerademasks.co.uk
    but if you want a chat about colours and masks that would best suit just le me know :)

    ReplyDelete