Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I have a masquerade sweet 16, do you think i should provide masks or the guests?

And i was thinking of the party being kinda dressy. guys wearing suits or dressy shirts, girls in party dresses. Do you think the guys would mind wearing a mask?If I have a masquerade sweet 16, do you think i should provide masks or the guests?
Nah, Actually that's a very cool idea.





I think you should allow them to bring their own mask, only bc they might want it to match their outfits.





That or maybe a few days before the party, you and your close girlfriends can make masks together and wear them there.





I don't think the guys would mind, they might find it different. And especially if they're going with a date, because then they'll look cute together.





I hope this helps, :) Happy sweet sixteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment