Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Midnight Masquerade Event. Should I wear a mask?

I'm going to the Midnight Masquerade Even at Chapters in Gloucester and I have this masquerad mask but i'm not sure if it's too much or if i should wear it.


The mask is white around, gold in the middle with red and blue contours. Also, there's a few feathers that stick out at the top with a small gem at the beginning.


Is this too much or is it okay?


It it's okay, then, what should I wear with it. Something casual?Midnight Masquerade Event. Should I wear a mask?
i think you should! just bring a small clutch or handbag and if its a little to much when you get to the party, you can just take it off and put it in your bag!Midnight Masquerade Event. Should I wear a mask?
see if you can find pictures or videos from past events. that will give u a better idea of the dress code.





have fun!!





p.s. i think u should wear the mask

No comments:

Post a Comment