Wednesday, January 6, 2010

? ? Masquerade masks....help ? ?

ok, so my friend told me she wants a masquerade birthday party. personally, i think that's an awesome idea, i wish i'd thought of it before she had.. but anyways. where would i go about in buying one. or even making one (materials and such.)? Plus, i think i'd be cool to do it all in makeup.. so, any ideas guys?? ? Masquerade masks....help ? ?
I got a harlequin pattern masquerade mask at party city for like $2 and I just used that at my friends masquerade party. At least I think it was party city. It was in the mardi gras section? ? Masquerade masks....help ? ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W245_LgsJ鈥?/a>
Making a mask that looks good can be difficult, you need alot of materials that are hard to find in a retail store. Buying one would probably save you lots of time and come out alot better looking as well. Check out this site, they have great quality handmade masquerade masks, and a great reputation:





Http://www.SuccessCreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment