Friday, December 25, 2009

How would i wear my hair to prom if i am wearing a mask, since it is a masquerade ball.?

my hair is lower than my shoulders. my dress has sleeves but they fall off my shoulders.How would i wear my hair to prom if i am wearing a mask, since it is a masquerade ball.?
Have you seen that episode of Gossip Girl where they have a masquerade ball? If you look it up, Blair has her hair up and Serena has her hair down. You should try both and see which looks better.


BTW macquerade is such a cute idea! I wish we had proms in Australia! Our formal is already over! :( how sadHow would i wear my hair to prom if i am wearing a mask, since it is a masquerade ball.?
i think you should sweep your hair back in to an elegant bun.


you should have some curled hair falling on either side of your face.


or. you could just keep it in a bun.


have you seen maid in manhattan ?


j-lo's hair was really nice. it was slick and then, big bun.


try that. hope you have fun at the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment