Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I rent a lot of masquerade masks?

For my upcoming sweet 16, the theme is masquerade and I need a bunch of masks. I know it might be expensive but I just have no idea how I would go about finding a place that would have masks for rental because it's pretty unusual.








Thanks :]Where can I rent a lot of masquerade masks?
You can buy a lot through Oriental Trading. They're not too expensive and you can send your guests home with them as favors!


http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search…Where can I rent a lot of masquerade masks?
the dollarama (a store with nothing over a dollar) in usually around july-august or so when they start getting halloween stuff in they sell masquarade masks. Theyre really cheap and you can give them to your guests as opposed to renting them where you have to give it back.





Im sure you could find them at any dollar store

No comments:

Post a Comment