Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Masquerade Makeup//Mask!?

My music sorority is having a date party next weekend. I'm wearing this dress: http://inlinethumb04.webshots.com/1283/2鈥?/a>


in royal blue.





The thing is- the theme is a Masquerade Ball. I'm going to go to a couple stores tomorrow to look at masks- but I also don't know what to do with my makeup. I really LOVE how in like Phantom of the Opera and in Ever After, a lot of them have ';masks'; underneath the masks- done in makeup. I like the idea of body jewels and such, but I don't want it to look tacky- I just want it to be masquerade-y. We only do one formal a year, so a couple friends and I decided hey! Why not go all out? haha.





Does anyone have any ideas? Pictures would be helpful- either of a mask, or a makeup idea, or both! Haha


Thanks so much!Masquerade Makeup//Mask!?
http://www.houseofmasquerades.com/ is a great place to find the classy kind of mask your looking for. in terms of make-up, think light and fantasy, so silvers and golds. use mac because they have great pigments. keep lips glossy seeing as they may be the only thing seen under your mask. in terms of body jewels? get small clear jewels and line your eyes with them if you have that kind of steady hand, or put on by each corner of your eyes (four in total). also, fake eyelashes are a must!


hope you have a great time!Masquerade Makeup//Mask!?
I think you should get a bit if lace and some white eyeshadow or face paint and hold the lace overt your face and put the paint over the top take the lace off and you should have a look like lace over your face


i would do i a line of it over my eyes:)
I think mask like this (http://masks.ufimart.com/index.php?main_鈥?/a> in silver with white feathers will go perfect with your dress.


Also, just apply a light make up that will brighten your eyes.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment