Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some halloween costume ideas involving a masquerade mask?

This summer I went to Venice and we picked up a couple masquerade masks. I would really like to incorporate one into my halloween coustume, but i cant think of any costumes that involve a masquerade mask. I looked it up online I was hoping maybe there was a movie that had a famous masquerade mask scene, but i couldnt find any. Oh and mind you I dont want anything thats too ridiculous like a ballroom outfit or anything. Something I can goof around and have fun in. Here is a picture of the masks. The ones I want to use is the black on or the silver one, but preferably the black one. I have brown hair and blue eyes if that helps anything. Any famous person ideas? Movie scenes?


Thanks!


JessicaWhat are some halloween costume ideas involving a masquerade mask?
Why not just go as a Las Vegas Mardi Gras girl? You know those dancers? You can wear a big poofy skirt/dress w/ maybe a corset if budget allows you to embellish and make such a unique costume.





Also, Moulin Rouge is a great movie for inspiration with Masquerade type things, Marie Antionette? (Excuse my harsh spelling!) I must say though, those masks are simply AMAZING. I love them! You have inspired me to go out and buy materials to make my own for my friend's party coming up. (-:What are some halloween costume ideas involving a masquerade mask?
Um there is a music video from Panic! at the disco involving masquerade scene it's called But it's Better If You Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment