Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can't decide on a prom mask? - Theme is Masquerade this yr?

My junior prom, my first prom :) and still can't decide on a mask...


----------


Here is the dress I got (aunt picked it out for me and I love it!)





http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3003446/0~23鈥?/a>





but what color and style mask would look great with it? Here is the site our school is using for orders:





http://homepage.mac.com/koyawiz/hommask/鈥?/a>





------


Me: Brown hair, tan/asian skin. Planning on wearing my hair down perhaps? Any other suggestions? - purse, shoes...Can't decide on a prom mask? - Theme is Masquerade this yr?
I think a gold mask would look really classy!Can't decide on a prom mask? - Theme is Masquerade this yr?
a932s a-932g a-932b w/crystals





this looks awesome. since your dress is kind of simple ( BUT AMAZING, i'm in love with it ) you should go with something BIG and eye-catching.


no pun intended XD
A-485


A-431b


A-264b





A-805b ( I think this one is really nice!)





I guess any of the ones that are black with slight hint of another colour would look nice. ^^
i thnk u should pick the gold
The dress is so pretty. Kay so the masks rather A-371b or A-882 I would pick A-882.

No comments:

Post a Comment